The WooCommerce First Atlantic Commerce Payment Gateway Plugin provides powerful options for accepting payments via First Atlantic Commerce on your WordPress website. This extension allows you to process transactions in up to 145 currencies, with pricing and settlement in up to 15 major world currencies depending on the bank where you hold your merchant account. Your customers can also save their credit cards securely using First Atlantic Commerce for fast and easy checkout. Start using our fully featured payment plugin today!
What can First Atlantic Commerce WooCommerce Plugin do for you?
- Accept international transactions.
- Accept major debit/credit cards – VISA, Master Card, American Express, Discover/Novus, JCB, and Maestro.
- Capture prior authorized transactions from within WooCommerce
- Process refunds within WooCommerce
- Full support for recurring payments with WooCommerce Subscriptions.
- On Site and FAC Hosted Payment Page Checkout.
- Choose which credit cards you want to accept.
- Merchants can pre-authorize, authorize only or authorize and capture transactions.
- Shows transaction messages within WooCommerce order page.
- KOUNT risk management solution, 3D Secure, AVS, CVC.
- Store credit cards securely for faster checkout.
Securely Save Customer Credit Cards
Customers can easily & securely save multiple credit cards to their store account for faster checkout; First Atlantic Commerce’s tokenization feature is used to keep credit card information safe. There’s no limit to the amount of credit cards a customer can store on their account.
Easy Checkout Experience
FAC WooCommerce allows for merchants to choose whether they want to use FAC’s hosted payment page for checkout or to keep customers on their website during checkout. Both options are seamless and fully integrated into your site.
Refunds within WooCommerce
Merchants can now process refunds for an order made using First Atlantic Commerce directly from within WooCommerce – no more logging into your merchant account to process refunds! Speed up your store management by processing refunds from the “Edit Order” screen and sending the transaction automatically to First Atlantic Commerce by clicking “Refund”.
Full Support for Subscriptions
This plugin fully integrates with WooCommerce Subscriptions, offering support for all of Subscriptions features – payment date changes, subscription date changes, and more.
Fraud and Verification Tools Support
First Atlantic Commerce WooCommerce plugin features support for security and fraud prevention using Kount, AVS (Address Verification) and 3D Secure. If these solutions are available with the merchant’s bank, you can enable them with our WooCommerce plugin.
3D Secure and AVS Service
How to quickly get started
- Purchase this extension.
- Download and install into your WooCommerce store.
- Grab your First Atlantic Commerce Merchant ID and Password.
- Save your credentials and additional settings under WooCommerce > Settings > Payment Gateways.
- Add your API License Key and Email under Settings > WooCommerce FAC Payment Gateway
- That’s it! Sit back and enjoy secure payment processing using First Atlantic Commerce!
- The “Enable/Disable” checkbox allows you to select or de-select WooCommerce First Atlantic Commerce Payment gateway as the payment method for your website.
- The “Payment Type” dropdown allows you to choose from two options for receiving payment:
- Authorize – this option checks that the customer has enough money on their credit/debit card to make the payment and puts it in holding however it does not actually take the money from the card. It can be used in situations where the merchant would like to put the payment on hold and only take or capture the payment when the item being bought has been shipped.
- Authorize and Capture – this option checks that the customer has enough money on their credit/debit card and immediately takes or ‘Captures’ the money from that card to be routed the merchant’s bank account.
- The “Enable 3D secure transaction” option allows you to increase security against credit card fraud on your website by requiring that customers put in their credit card number, CVC code as well as their 4 digit Personal Identification Number (PIN) when making purchases. This option should only be enabled if your bank supports 3D Secure.
- The “Enable Address Verification (AVS)” option allows you even more security against credit card fraud. This option compares and validates the billing address used when making an order on your site and the address associated with the credit card being used to make the purchase. If the addresses match then the transaction will succeed, if not the transaction will fail and an error will be shown.
- The “Title” input box allows you to set what the customer will see when choosing a payment method. Usually something like “Credit Card” will work.
- The “Description” area allows you to specify the description of the payment method. Some examples of a good description are “Pay securely with your Credit Card” or “Check out now with your Credit Card”.
- “Test Mode” allows you to enter a test merchant ID and a test Password so that you can test transactions to ensure everything is ok before going live. When you are ready to go live (Production Mode), simply uncheck this box and update your Merchant ID and Merchant Processing password.
- “Enable HPP” allows customers to buy the items on your site but when they have to pay, they are routed to a secure hosted payment page (HPP) developed by First Atlantic Commerce to enter their credit card details and complete the transaction.
- You are required the fill in the “Page Name” and “Page Set Name” section for HPP to work. You must give your Hosted Payment Page a name and Set Name in your First Atlantic Commerce merchant admin and enter that name in this field.
- The “Enable Tokenization” option allows your customers to save their payment details for easier checkout. It does not store their actual credit card information but a randomly generated code or ‘token’ that represents their card. This makes storing payment details more secure.
- The “Card Types” option allows you to choose which credit cards you want to accept on your store.
- You need to enter your First Atlantic Commerce Merchant ID in the “Merchant ID” field. This is the first part of your connection to First Atlantic Commerce.
- You must also enter your First Atlantic Commerce Merchant Password in the “Merchant Password” field. This completes the connection to First Atlantic Commerce.
- KOUNT is another fraud protection service that is offered by First Atlantic Commerce. If your arrangement with First Atlantic Commerce includes KOUNT then you can click “Enable KOUNT Service”
- “Enable KOUNT Test Mode” allows you to test your transactions in the KOUNT system to ensure everything is working well.
- “KOUNT Merchant ID” is your connection with the KOUNT service. First Atlantic Commerce will provide this to you and you can enter it here.
How to Install
Once purchased, the main file can be downloaded from the API Downloads section of your account. In that file, you’ll see a zipped file (the plugin) and the documentation file. After downloading, go to the ‘Plugins’ section of your website and upload the zipped file included in the download. Once uploaded and activated, you will see messages that tell you to activate your license key and update your settings. Clicking on the link provided in either of these messages will take you to the relevant page to make any updates. Access your license key by clicking the ‘API Keys’ link next to the ‘API Downloads’ link above. Note: you will only receive support and updates if you have a valid and active license key. The plugin settings can be configured by going to WooCommerce –> Settings –> Checkout –> First Atlantic Commerce Payment Gateway. First Atlantic Commerce should have sent you a few emails with your merchant credentials. You’ll want to add the Test MERCHANT ID (Eg. 88XXXXXX) and the Test PROCESSING PASSWORD to the plugin as well as configure any other settings. From there you can begin the testing process with FAC. If any errors arise feel free to contact us and we’ll advise on the issue.
For any additional questions please contact us.