The Shopify First Atlantic Commerce Payment Gateway Plugin provides powerful options for accepting payments via First Atlantic Commerce on your Shopify website. This extension allows you to process transactions in up to 145 currencies, with pricing and settlement in up to 15 major world currencies depending on the bank where you hold your merchant account. Start using our fully featured payment plugin today!
What can the First Atlantic Commerce Shopify Plugin do for you?
- Accept international transactions.
- Accept major debit/credit cards – VISA, Master Card, American Express, Discover/Novus, JCB, and Maestro.
- FAC Hosted Payment Page Checkout.
- Merchants can authorize only or authorize and capture transactions.
- Supports 3D Secure and CVC.
Easy Checkout Experience
The FAC Shopify plugin allows your customers to checkout using FAC’s secure Hosted Payment page. Developing a beautiful hosted payment page will provide a seamless experience for the customer and it is something the merchant can do on their own or come to Webgold for the service.
Fraud and Verification Tools Support
First Atlantic Commerce Shopify plugin features support for security and fraud prevention using 3D Secure. If this solution is available your bank, you can enable them with our Shopify plugin’s settings.
3D Secure Option
How to quickly get started
- Purchase this extension.
- This extension comes with a file giving you the link to install the First Atlantic Commerce Gateway in your Shopify store. Paste the link into your browser, press enter, and follow the steps to install.
- Once you’ve installed the extension, you’ll need to send an email to email@example.com and we will create an account for you on our Shopify payments platform and send you the link and credentials.
- Configure your settings and add your API License Key and Email to validate your account.
- After configuring your settings on our payment platform, we’ll send you the password to use in your Shopify store to connect it to First Atlantic Commerce
- That’s it! Sit back and enjoy secure payment processing using First Atlantic Commerce!
- The Merchant ID field accepts both your test and production Merchant IDs.
- The Merchant Processing Password field accepts both test and production Merchant Processing Passwords
- The Page Set Name field accepts the Page Set Name of your Hosted Payment Page (Required when creating a Hosted Payment Page on First Atlantic Commerce’s platform)
- The Page Name field accepts the Page Name of your Hosted Payment Page (Required when creating a Hosted Payment Page on First Atlantic Commerce’s platform)
- The Payment Type field allows you to Authorize Only, and Authorize and Capture with or without 3D Secure Enabled.
- The Test Mode field specifies whether or not you are in Test Mode. If this field is set to Yes then you’ll need to use the test Merchant Id and Password, if set to No, you’ll need to use the production ID and password.